Custom and standard amine gas sweetening systems remove CO2 and H2S, resulting in gas with <2 mol% CO2 and <4 ppm H2S. By efficiently removing CO2, H2S, and mercaptans, the gas is made suitable for transportation and use.
The amine plant can be installed as a stand-alone component or it can work as part of an integrated processing system. For amine recirculation rates below 700 galUS/min, we offer five standardized designs. For rates above 700 galUS/min, custom-engineered solutions are available. Years of gas sweetening expertise is built into the design and engineering of our five standardized gas plants. You can expect to achieve performance from our standard plants that is typically found only from a custom-designed sweetening plant.
- Various heat sources (direct-fired, waste heat, hot oil, and steam systems) can be used for the still reboiler.
- Plants are designed to be customized to meet customer specification and still maintain fast delivery.
- Our amine systems reduce CO2 and H2S levels to required specifications while operating with different solvent types and recirculation rates.
- Standard system designs reduce manufacturing and commissioning times.
- Hybrid systems (amine systems combined with other technologies) are easily packaged for small to large gas sweetening requirements.