No chemical usage and 30% or more improvement in recovery of saleable hydrocarbons
The Apura gas separation membrane is exclusively marketed and distributed globally by Schlumberger. The durable, spiral-wound, multilayer composite membrane is ideally suited to seamlessly replace traditional cellulose acetate (CA) spiral-wound elements for acid gas removal to meet pipeline transmission specifications.
Apura membranes are designed for use in high-pressure, medium- to low-CO2 applications for bulk and fine removal of contaminants such as water, CO2, H2S.
The smaller ecological footprint, reduced power consumption, and zero chemical requirements provide substantial savings on total cost of ownership and release fewer emissions compared with amine systems.
- Increases recovery of saleable hydrocarbons 30% or more compared with traditional CA spiral-wound membranes.
- Extends membrane life up to 40% in water-rich conditions.
- Enables simple plug-and-play replacement of CA spiral-wound membranes.
- Releases fewer emissions than amine systems.
- Eliminates chemical requirements.
- Reduces power requirements