Features of External Cage Liquid Level Switch for Power Industry
- Process pressures up to 3300 psi (228 bar)
- Process temperatures up to +1000° F (+538° C) with standard models
- Finned temperature extensions for applications to +1200° F (+649° C)
- Specific gravity ratings as low as 0.59
- Numerous snap switches to choose from
- Gold contact switch options available
- Carbon steel, stainless steel, and chrome-moly float chambers
- All stainless steel floats & trim parts
Applications of External Cage Liquid Level Switch for Power Industry
- Drip legs
- Hot wells
- Feedwater heaters
- Steam drums Flash tanks
- Most models available designed, built and certified to ASME B31.1 power piping code. Consult factory.
- Model B40-1B60 is available in high pressure design rated for 2533 psi @ +100° F (175 bar @ +38° C) or 1200 psi @ +1000° F (83 bar @ +538° C). Consult factory.
- Other process connection types and sizes available. Consult factory.
- Series B, F and HS switch available with gold contacts. Consult factory.
- Second switch mechanism available on models B75, V75, and Z75. Consult factory.
- NEMA 4X blue polymer coated carbon steel, weather resistant for non-hazardous areas
- ATEX, IP66, NEMA 4X/7/9 blue polymer coated aluminum and cast iron enclosures