ATLAS magnetic level indicators are produced in a wide range of materials of construction, including exotic alloys and plastics. We also offers one of the most complete selections of process connection types and sizes for level measurement.
The ATLAS unit may be equipped with a variety of level transmitters and switches, as well as flag and shuttle indicators with or without stainless steel scales. This enables the ATLAS magnetic level indicator to be a complete level and monitoring control.
A change of level in the process tank corresponds to a similar change within the ATLAS chamber. In response to the level movement, the ATLAS float moves accordingly, actuating the flags or shuttle for visual indication.
Technology of Magnetic level indicator Atlas™
Magnetic Level Indicators (MLI) have revolutionized the global visual indication market by offering a safer, reliable, and high-visibility alternative to common gauge glass assemblies. Utilizing a combination of proven buoyancy principles along with the benefits magnetism, MLIs can be customized to fit virtually any process connection arrangement on the vessel.
The chamber and magnetic float is available in a variety of materials and pressure ratings to accommodate the wide variety of complex process applications present in the world’s major industrial facilities.
Features of Magnetic level indicator Atlas™
- Numerous chamber styles (or configurations) are available for each design. Consult factory for options not listed in this bulletin.
- Complete range of level switches and level transmitters
- Fabricated, non-magnetic chamber assembly produced in a wide range of metal and plastic materials
- A wide range of process connections is available
- Precision manufactured float with internal magnets and magnetic flux ring
- ASME and EN 1092-1 process connections available
- Flag or shuttle type indicator with stainless steel scale to measure height or percentage of level, volume or content
- Standard float stop springs at top and bottom of chamber
- Exceptional code qualified welding
Applications of Magnetic level indicator Atlas™
- Feedwater heaters
- Industrial boilers
- Oil/water separators
- Flash drums
- Surge tanks
- Gas chillers
- Blowdown flash tanks
- Hot wells
- Vacuum tower bottoms
- Alkylation units
- Boiler drums
- Propane vessels
- Storage tanks